Update the Trusted Sites Zone
For all components of the online Study program to work correctly with the HTTPS protocol, you must type https://www.linchsnational.ca and make it a “trusted” website. Please follow the steps below:
STEPS to make https://www.linchsnational.ca a trusted site:
1. Launch your Internet Explorer browser.
2. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
3. Select the Security tab.
4. Select Trusted Sites as the zone to view or change security settings.
5. Click the Sites button.
6. Select the http://www.linchsnational.ca link if it appears inside the websites box
7. Click the Remove button.
8. Type https://www.linchsnational.cain the "Add this website to the zone:" box
9. Make sure there is no check mark beside "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone"
10. Click the Add button and then Close.